- Product description
- Commodity name: Sewage treatment
- Commodity ID: 1078000418819821568
Polymeric ferric sulfate morphology is a pale yellow amorphous powdery solid, easily soluble in water, 10% by weight aqueous solution is reddish brown transparent solution, hygroscopicity. Polyferric sulfate is widely used in drinking water, industrial water, a variety of industrial wastewater, urban sewage, sludge dewatering and other purification
Polyferric sulfate has the following characteristics compared with other inorganic flocculants:
1. New, high quality, high efficiency iron salt inorganic polymer flocculant;
2. Excellent coagulation performance, alum dense, settling speed;
3. Water purification effect is good, good water quality, does not contain aluminum, chlorine and heavy metal ions and other harmful substances, no iron ions of the water phase transfer, non-toxic,
Harmless, safe and reliable;
4. In addition to turbidity, decolorization, de-oiling, dehydration, sterilization, deodorization, algae removal, removal of water COD, BOD and heavy metal ions and other effects significantly;
5. PH value range of water to adapt to a wide range of 4-11, the best PH value range of 6-9, after purification of raw water PH value and the total alkalinity change range,
Less corrosive to the treatment equipment;
6. The effect of micro-pollution, algae-containing, low-temperature and low-turbidity raw water purification is remarkable, especially for high turbidity raw water purification;
7. Dosage less, low cost, processing costs can save 20% -50%.
Water plant problems
(1) the toxicity of aluminum hazards, aluminum is a slow poison, with the water into the body will be accumulated in the brain cells and other organizations, long-term drinking aluminum coagulant treatment of tap water can cause dementia, cardiovascular disease, bone Loose, kidney dysfunction and other chronic disease. According to the International Association of Alzheimer's China, more than 24 million patients with Alzheimer's disease, of which more than 7 million Chinese patients, and the annual increase of 300,000 new patients. Western developed countries drinking water quality standards for the permissible content of aluminum 0.05 mg / l. China's water content in the tap water over several times this value.
(2) water supply pipe corrosion problem, because the water pipe electrochemical corrosion problem is not resolved, the user leading water turbidity, color, iron content, bacteria and other water quality indicators and a substantial increase, resulting in further deterioration of water quality. Due to corrosion, water supply metal pipe wall corrosion, water resistance increases, water supply and electricity consumption increased year by year, resulting in a huge power loss. After the water supply pipe corrosion perforation, a large number of tap water leaked in vain, while the water supply pipe life significantly reduced.
Polyacrylamide (cpolyacrylamids) referred to as PAM, is a linear polymer, water-soluble polymer compounds in the application of one of a wide range of polyacrylamide and its biological can be used as an effective flocculant, Thickener paper enhancers, and liquid drag reducing agents.
Widely used in water treatment, paper, oil, coal, ore management, geology, textile, construction and other work departments.
Cationic (CPAM) Polyacrylamide Use: Used as a flocculant in sewage treatment for mining, metallurgy, textile, paper and other industries. In the oil industry for a variety of operations.
Anion (APAM) Polyacrylamide Use: Anionic polyacrylamide application: in the industrial wastewater (electroplating plant wastewater, metallurgical wastewater, iron and steel plant wastewater, coal washing wastewater, etc.) play a role in flocculation and sedimentation.
Nonionic (NPAM) polyacryl Uses: clarify the role of purification, sedimentation promoting role, thickening and other effects, the role of filtration. In the waste treatment, sludge concentration dehydration, mineral processing, coal washing, paper and so on, to fully meet the requirements of various fields. While using nonionic polyacrylamide and inorganic flocculants, polymeric ferric sulfate, polyaluminum chloride iron salts, etc.) can show a greater effect.
Zinc ion (ACPAM) polyacrylamide Uses: 1, profile control plugging agent, through the oil field test, this new type of zwitter ion profile control water shutoff performance is higher than other single ion characteristics of the profile of blocking polyacrylamide water The 2, in many occasions when dealing with sewage and water, the use of anionic polyacrylamide and cationic polypropylene than the use of an ionic polyacrylamide alone is very significant and synergistic effect. If the two are used improperly, will produce white precipitate, loss of use effect. So the use of composite ion polyacrylamide is better.
Polyaluminum chloride, referred to as PAC. Often referred to as a water purifying agent or coagulant, which is a polyhydroxy, multinuclear complex between the ALCL3 and AL (OH) 3 cationic inorganic polymer flocculant, solid product appearance is yellow (Where 1 ≤ n ≤ 5, m ≤ 10), where m represents the degree of polymerization and n represents the degree of neutrality of the PAC product. The compound of the formula is [AL2 (OH) NCL6-NLm] And soluble in water, a strong bridge adsorption, the color was yellow or light yellow solid. The product has a strong bridging performance, in the hydrolysis process, accompanied by condensation, adsorption and precipitation and other physical and chemical processes
First, the performance of poly aluminum chloride a, the use of poly aluminum chloride after purification of water quality is better than aluminum sulfate coagulant, water costs compared with the low 15-30%. B, flocculation formation fast, sedimentation speed, than the traditional product handling capacity of aluminum sulfate and other large. C, consumption of water alkalinity is lower than a variety of inorganic coagulants, which may not vote or less ointment. D, to adapt to the source water PH5.0-9.0 range can be condensed. E, corrosive small, good operating conditions. F, solubility is better than aluminum sulfate. G, less salt in the treated water, which is beneficial to ion exchange treatment and high purity water. H, the adaptability of the source water temperature is superior to inorganic coagulants such as aluminum sulfate.
Second, the use of poly aluminum chloride The product can be sterilized, deodorant, fluoride, aluminum, chromium, degreasing, in addition to turbidity, in addition to heavy metal salts, in addition to radioactive contaminants, in the purification of various water processes have a wide range of uses The A, clean drinking water, domestic sewage. B, purification of industrial water, industrial wastewater, mining, oil field water injection, clean water, metallurgy, coal washing, leather and a variety of chemical wastewater treatment. C, industrial production and application; paper sizing, dyeing and dyeing, cement quickener, precision casting hardener, refractory material, glycerol refining, cloth wrinkle, medicine, cosmetics and other industries, waste water can be recycled. D, in the refining industry, for no water separation, the effect is very good.
Third, the use of poly aluminum chloride and precautions: 1) for the inorganic polymer compounds, soluble in water, there is a certain degree of corrosion; 2) According to the original water quality of different conditions, Good dosage (reference range: 20-800ppm) 3) In order to facilitate the calculation, the experimental small test solution configuration by weight ratio (W / V), generally 2 to 5% with better. Such as with 3% solution: called PAC3g, into the washed 200ml cylinder, add about 50ml of water, to be dissolved and then diluted with water to 100ml scale, shake can; 4) when used in liquid products dubbed 5-10% 5) Use the preparation of solid: water = 1: 5 (W / V) before the first mixed dissolved, then diluted with water to the water, the product is divided into 3-5% water (by product weight) The concentration can be; 6) less than 1% solution easy to hydrolyze, will reduce the use of results; too high concentration easily lead to waste, not easy to control the dosage; 7) after dosing the best dosage, General raw water turbidity in the 100-500mg / L, the dosage per thousand tons of 10-20kg. 8) the operation of attention to observe the adjustment, such as see the sediment pool alum less, Yu turbidity, the dosage is too small; such as see the precipitation pool alum large and overturned, Yuzhuo high, the dosage is too large, should Appropriate adjustment 9) Dosing equipment should be anti-corrosion 10) different manufacturers or different grades of poly aluminum chloride agents can not be mixed, and shall not be mixed with other chemicals. 11) The stock solution and diluent are slightly corrosive, but lower than the other various inorganic coagulants. 12) Product effective storage period: liquid six months, solid one year. Solid products can still be used after tide. 13) This product is reasonably put into the water quality after purification. 14) The company can produce different specifications according to user needs series